In response to the COVID-19 virus, and in order to keep our clients and our staff safe, Cross Cultural Consultants has adjusted our business model and advanced our digital experience.
CCC is proud to offer a range of digital solutions, and we are improving the accessibility of our training and extending our reach to support regional and remote areas. Over the next few weeks CCC will have a webinar option up and running for clients, allowing us to facilitate online sessions of small groups. CCC will also continue to deliver our blended learning solutions, substituting face to face workshops with short webinar sessions paired with our current eLearning modules and a whole suite of new modules which are on the horizon.
While this is an unprecedented and difficult period for everyone, we need to come together as a community and continue to work and live as normally as possible. As a small business we are worried about what these changes and conditions mean for us but CCC remains hopeful clients will continue to support small business and each other through this time.
- We Have A COVID-19 Safety PlanDecember 1, 2020 - 10:12 am
- CCC Attends NTIBN Networking EventAugust 4, 2015 - 12:55 pm
- Australian Racism and Adam GoodesAugust 10, 2015 - 2:58 pm
- What We Want To See From Turnbull’s Indigenous Ag...September 23, 2015 - 4:55 am
- Stan Grant Speaks, We All ListenFebruary 21, 2016 - 2:02 pm