Our Training Solutions
Cross Cultural Consultants offers a range of learning options for anyone working in cross cultural context. Our courses are designed for all individuals, organisations and companies, assisting people to better understand, work and communicate effectively across diverse working environments.
Cross Cultural Consultants’ programs and services provide a pathway for staff and the organisation as a whole to embed foundational cultural learning and individual reflective practice, based on a suite of training programs that allows for flexibility and adaption.
CCC’s programs and services provide a pathway to embed foundational cultural learning and individual reflective practice, based on a suite of training programs that allows for flexibility and adaption. We provide several options for developing cultural understanding and an extended cultural learning journey. Our current programs are adaptable and flexible in terms of the content and delivery.
Our flexibility in presentation style includes:
- Adaptability of mixed teams and targeted roles across an organisation and varied sectors.
- Flexible delivery onsite to workers, shorter multiple sessions, and out of hours delivery.
- Mixed mode delivery, with various options of eLearning, Face-to-face and virtual instructor led sessions or courses.
- Targeted sessions and scenario-based training.
- Face-to-face and online instructor led training programs that are interactive, and include case studies, group activities to ensure participants are getting the most from the training.
- eLearn programs with animation, learner checks and interactive activities and knowledge checks throughout to reinforce learning. Modules and these activities cannot be skipped to ensure that learners complete in full before proceeding to the next topic.
Whatever your needs, and no matter the size or scope of your company, Cross Cultural Consultants has the training solutions.
Explore some of our course offerings below, or get in touch for more information about how we can help you.